Single Axle Extendable Tail Hoist
- No CDL Required, on some models reducing total cost of operation
- Short wheel base enables it to fit in tight areas
- No F.E.T. keeping your cost per haul down
- Low load angle without losing your dump angle
- 50 degree dump angle
- Fast cycle time keeps drivers on the road
Outside Rail Hoist
Outboard Supported Lift Brackets
Lift brackets increase stability when hoist is in the up position.
Low Loading Angle
Low Load Angle and compact size make it great for parking garages and carrying and unloading heavy equipment.
Optional Pintle Hooks make the hoist even more versatile.
Outside Control Valve
Controls are easy access and makes maintenance very accessible.
- 8 x 4 x 3/8” Tube Main Frame
- 4 x 3 x 3/16” Tube Sub Frame
- All Working Points Greasable
- 1” Spring Loaded Container Locks
- 2 1/2” Diameter Lower Lift Cylinder Shafts
- 10” Diameter Cable Sheaves
- Sealed Lighting System
- Hydraulic Reservoir
- Hoist Up Alarm
- Back Up Alarm
- 5/8” Cable
The Single Axle Extendable Tail Hoist can be paired with these Chassis and Containers
* Cycle Times are Factory developed and controlled by PTO output, oil viscosity, human and mechanical efficiency, and may vary accordingly. All dimensions are subject to steel and manufacturing tolerances.