Insurance For Your New Or Used Equipment
East Coast Truck & Trailer Sales, Inc. not only offers financing on your new or used equipment but we also can offer insurance as well. We are partnered up with EPG Insurance and are able to provide a variety of insurance lines that will not only protect you and your business asset but your cargo as well.
Provides insurance coverage for physical damage to the covered truck or trailer throughout the U.S. and Canada, with available options including Specified Perils, Comprehensive coverage and Collision coverage:
- Specified Perils coverage provides protection caused only by fire, lighting, theft, hail, wind, earthquake, flooding, mischief and vandalism.
- Comprehensive coverage includes everything within Specified Perils as well as glass breakage and losses caused by hitting birds, animals and from falling objects.
- Either Specified Perils or Comprehensive coverage can be combined with Collision coverage, which provides coverage for collision with another object or overturn.
You may also select supplemental coverage for the following:
- Windshield replacement with no deductible
- Towing and storage coverage
- Downtime/rental reimbursement
- Personal effects
Non-Trucking Liability (NTL):
Provides permanently leased owner-operator limited liability coverage when the vehicle is operated specifically for personal and non-business purposes and is not under dispatch. An NTL policy includes:
- Bodily injury and property damage liability
- Medical payments coverage
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage
30 –Day Drive-Away:
Provides temporary Physical Damage & NTL coverage for customers leasing with a carrier who plan to purchase insurance through the carrier. When you lease on to your new carrier, their coverage replaces this temporary policy. This critical coverage provides you with:
- Coverage you need to drive home today
- An easy, inexpensive solution to safeguard your truck
- A convenient, short term policy that automatically ends.
GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection):
Did you know that if your vehicle is stolen or declared a total loss that you may still be responsible for paying off a portion of the vehicle finance contract?
Many people owe more on their finance contract than their insurance company will pay in the event of total loss. GAP is an amendment to a vehicle finance contact that waives a portion or all of what you owe on the finance contract after an insurance settlement is paid for the total loss of a vehicle.
GAP Protection for the Unexpected:
- Protects from out-of-pocket expenses
- In the event of a total loss, GAP provides up to $1,000 for the reimbursement of the primary insurance carrier’s deductible (where permitted by state)
- Can be financed with the vehicle for only a s small addition to the monthly payment.
GAPlus provides not only GAP protection as described in the GAP section, but it expands the coverage to include a settlement of up to $10,000 to be used at the dealership to help you defray the costs related to replacing a totaled vehicle.
- New down payment
- Insurance deductible
- Sales tax & License fees
- Vehicle price increases
How does GAPlus work?
Once you have selected a replacement vehicle from the original selling dealer and send a coy of the contract, dealer specs and bill of sale to the claims department, a check will be sent to the dealer ship for the items listed above.
- GAP, GAPlus, Physical Damage & NTL can be included in the finance contract with Daimler Truck Financial for up to 72 months (only with Daimler Truck Financial)
- Can be paid up front
Cargo and Liability:
We can also offer liability and cargo insurance, with getting a quote for these lines of insurance there is an application that must be filled out so we can submit it the underwriter. With the liability & cargo insurance the rate cannot be locked in. Even if you are financing the equipment with Daimler Truck Financial the rate liability & cargo rate cannot be locked in for any reason.
1-800-849-2178 (Toll Free)
2906 Elmhurst Lane
Portsmouth, VA 23701