Dead Lift Hoist
The Dead Lift hoist utilizes the two rear flange rollers as well as a center cable roller to pull the container straight up and winch onto the hoist frame. This hoist is best utilized in tight spaces.
- Compact and able to collect containers in tight areas
- Great for when you need the size of a single axle but need to carry the weight only a multi axle can handle
- 2 Minute total cycle time*
- 47 Degree Dump angle
Dead Lift Hoist
Outboard Supported Side Rollers
Greasable roller shaft is removable with two bolts.
Two lift cylinders utilize a 2 ½” shaft.
Heavy Duty Rear Rollers
Rollers increase the life of your hoist and gives you added support to the long sills of your container.
Durable stops made with heavy duty 1-½” plate steel.
- 8 x 4 x 1/2” Tube Main Frame
- 3 x 2 x 1/4” Tube Sub Frame
- 2 1/2” Diameter Rear Hinge
- All Working Points Greasable
- 1” Spring Loaded Container Locks
- 2 1/2” Diameter Lift Cylinder Shafts
- 10” Diameter Cable Sheaves
- 52 Gallon Oil Reservoir
- Suction Screen and Return Filter
- Inside and Outside Controls
- Sealed Lighting System
- “The Hooker” Hold On Systems
- Behind Cab and Oversize Oil Tanks
- Tool Boxes
- Auxiliary Stops
- Poly or Steel Fenders
- Tarping Systems
- Ratchet Tie Down Straps
- Pintle Hook
- Front Mount Pump
- Drop Shaft
The Dead Lift Hoist can be paired with these Chassis and Containers
* Cycle Times are Factory developed and controlled by PTO output, oil viscosity, human and mechanical efficiency, and may vary accordingly. All dimensions are subject to steel and manufacturing tolerances.
Video reviews GalFab Dead Lift (HH) Hoist features and options.
GalFab, Inc. product demo video featuring proper unloading of a container with a Deadlift Hoist.
GalFab, Inc. product demo video featuring proper loading of a container on Extended Tail Deadlift Hoist.