Vehicle Wrap Statistics
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- Individual vehicle advertising generates between 30,000 to 70,000 daily vehicle impressions.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- Outdoor advertising deliver immediate results for advertisers. 29% say outdoor advertising caused them to visit a retail store within a week.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers base buying decisions on ads they see.
- 96% of Americans travel in a vehicle each as either a driver or a passenger in the past week.
- Mobile advertising is the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising.
- Mobile flexibility allows you to position your vehicle ad anywhere you want.
- On average, a $20,000 investment buys 8.4 million yearly impressions with vehicle wraps.
Companies with a fleet of vehicles increase their presence and recognition within their market as seen by these statistics
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other advertising media.
- Americans report spending an average of 15 hours per week in-car
- Every traffic jam becomes a terrific marketing opportunity.
- Eight of ten Americans report they have walked in a town, city or downtown area, on average 6.1 miles in the past seven days. This pedestrian traffic represents a significant opportunity for advertisers.
- Mobile advertising media reaches consumers not exposed to newspaper, radio and television.
- Unlike home mailers – your advertisements are not compared side-by-side to your competitors.
- Reach audiences of all ages, gender, backgrounds, income, professionals, and families.
How can you afford NOT to take advantage of the ad space on your vehicle?