Training Announcement: National Traffic Incident Management (TIM) Responder TrainingLaw Enforcement - Fire - EMS - Transportation - Towing & Recovery - Communications
A new coordinated, multi-disciplinary training program developed through the Second Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP 2) is available for all emergency responders and those supporting traffic incident management operations. This training puts police, firefighters, state and local departments of transportation, towing and recovery professionals, medical personnel, and other incident responders on the same page, leading to a safer, faster, integrated responder team.
– Faster incident response and clearance times result in fewer secondary crashes.
– Training results in less exposure of responder team to moving traffic during recovery.
– Less congestion leads to fewer freight and travel delays in backups.
– Fewer secondary crashes save on insurance claims.
– Faster cleanups lead to cost savings for incident personnel.
– Smarter response techniques cut congestion clearance time – decreasing delays.
Training is provided at NO COST. Receive 4 hours of in-service credit through DCIS, OEMS, OR VDFP.
Date: September 16, 2017
Time: 8:00am – 12:00pm
2906 Elmhurst Lane – Portsmouth VA 23701
To Register, contact: Jim Stanek at James.Stanek@VDOT.virginia.gov
** When registering, please provide agency, rank, name, and email address **
East Coast Truck and Trailer Sales is your Auto Transport Equipment and Towing Parts Superstore. We have been a part of the towing and auto transport communities for more than two decades. Stop by our store at 2906 Elmhurst Lane, Portsmouth VA 23701 and check out our wide selection of wreckers and rollbacks. You’ll find the highest quality products to keep you on the road and earning money. We offer custom length towing chains, time saving 4 point tie-down systems, and led light bars.