Get Repair and Maintenance Services at East Coast Truck & Trailer Sales
Full service and repair for trucks & trailers. We provide commercial truck alignments; diesel filter (DPF) cleaning; welding repair & fabrication; commercial truck tire and wheel replacement and commercial vehicle customization. We are ready to upfit your wrecker, rollback, tow truck, carrier or hauler and take your business to another level! Give us a call today – we are your one stop shop for custom builds and accessorization.
Stop by our location at 2906 Elmhurst lane in Portsmouth Virginia or call to schedule a service with us! 1-800-849-2178
The East Coast Advantage
Our Pre-Delivery Inspection Policy & Procedures
- DOT on Truck & Trailer
- 5 Axle Wheel Alignment to Factory Specifications for the Truck & Trailer
- Drive Shaft Angle Report Done to Insure Ride Height Set Correctly From Manufactures
- Check All Systems for Operational Issues on Truck & Trailer, Such as Cylinder Functions, Check Fifth Wheel Placement, and the Sliding King Pin.
- Check Operational Functions of the Headrack & Trailer, Making Sure All Decks are Running Properly.
- Check Unit for Minor or Major Leaks on Truck & Trailer, i.e Oil, Grease, Air Line, and Hydraulic Fluid
- Test All Dashboard Components for Functionality, Making Sure Radio, AC, Dump Valve, PTO, Nav System, Etc are All in Working Order
- Quality of Paint Craftsmanship
- Overall Aesthetics of the Full Unit
- Customization of Individual Needs
- Test Drive for Mechanical Issues, Such as Alignment, Vibrations, Excessive Smoke, Problematic Noises, or Drive Train Issues.
- 5 Axle Wheel Alignments, Using Hunter WinAlign HD system
- Tire balancing – steer axle, drive axle, or trailers | Rim sizes ranging from 19.5” to 24.5”.
- Drive Shaft Adjustments
- Portable Lifts
- Warranty Repair Facility for Cottrell, Eaton, Meritor, JerrDan, and Danco.
- Welding Repair and Fabrication
- 24 Hour Mobile Repair
- Automated Wheel Polishing Machine
- Truck Wash & Full Detail, including Slip Plate and Non Skid
- Truck Lettering & Design
Offering Major and Minor Work to all Types of Vehicles & Authorized Warranty Repair Facility for Arvin Meritor and Cottrell.
Our facility is equipped with 15 maintenance bays to accommodate our growing demand for service! Our bays are fitted with state of the art equipment and certified professionals working in our shop. We have what it takes to get you back on the road!
We are an authorized warranty repair facility for Arvin Meritor, Frigette, Cottrell & Wally-Mo trailers. Our facility is equipped with 15 service bays! With state of the art equipment, and certified professionals working in our shop, we have what it takes to get you back on the road!
COMMON MECHANICAL REPAIRS:
Our Mechanics are CAT, Detroit, and Cummins Certified!
- Minor & Major Engine Repairs
- Clutch & Transmission Replacements
- Electrical Repairs
- Driveline Repairs
- Hydraulic Repairs
- Light Problems
- Wiring Problems
- Water Pumps
- Alternator Repairs
- Belts & Hoses
Trailer & Headrack Repair:
- ALL PTO Repairs
- ALL Hydraulic Repairs
- ALL Brake Repairs
- ALL Structural Repairs
- Cylinder Rebuilds
- Steel & Aluminum Welding
- Flipper Replacement
- Cylinder Replacements
- Hydraulic Repairs
We also offer quality work on A/C systems for your truck, car, RV.
We will stand behind our work and will meet or beat any written quote on a dealer repair for clutch or brake work. We can build most anything and will be more than happy to supply a written quote. We are a one stop shop for parts, service, wash and lettering.